Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Texas, Here we come
Last Friday I packed up my 5 kids and started out on adventure I wasn't sure we would survive. We packed the car and started our 3 day road trip to Texas. The last time we drove to Texas we had a lot of vomiting and bathroom accidents. I really wasn't looking forward to that again especially because I was the only driver. I just kept telling my self if Lisa can drive with her 9 children to Utah, I can drive to Texas. We drove to Kingsport Tn the first night and then to Texarkana, TX the second day and to New Braunfels TX on the last day. i am happy to say we arrived on Sunday in good shape and only had 1 vomiting incident which happened at a Rudy Tuesday's in Arkansas. Carolynn and Robert were excited to see everything out the window and constantly saying "I'm going to tell Daddy that I saw a cow" or a river or a bridge. They were great. They were most excited about the cows. As I said before we arrived safely and excited to spend the next 3 weeks enjoying a Texas summer.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you have fun! You need a few weeks to gear up for the drive home!
Are you sure you don't want to go on Biggest Loser with me??
NO
Post a Comment