Our family has been having a great time in Texas. The heat hasn't been to bad. We spent one day at Schlitterbahn- the worlds largest water park. Despite reapplying sunscreen - 3 times-
we all got fried. The Maryland group became crispy crabs..... Tomorrow we plan on tubing the Guadalupe River. We are going to going with some neighbors. All 3 families are husband less right now. So there will be 3 Moms and 16 children. I am very excited. The rivers here are very clear and cool.
The kids are acting like brothers and sisters in a family of 10 kids. So they are enjoying all the things that go along with a super large family including chores, fights, sleepovers, playing phase 10 until midnight and showering at the pool so we don't overflow the septic tank. It has really been fun to watch the kids renew their friendships and watch them grow. It is nice to know that time and miles don't change somethings.
We have been trying to help complete so home completion projects like hanging pictures and curtains. For those of you looking for pictures. My laptop has stopped working so I haven't figured out how to get my pictures from my camera to my blog. As soon as I do I will post a picture blog.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are having fun! Love you all!
Jenn Z.
Well...let's see the pictures! It sounds like you are having a blast! How was the trip home? Did you make it?
Post a Comment