It's been awhile since I wrote and I feel like I have a lot to add so I 'll start with 1 topic at a time. I got to spend 4th of July afternoon and evening with Erika and Robert. I wanted to go to the parade in Annapolis and they were the only ones who wanted to go. We had a great time. We got poppers and threw them on the road until the parade started. The kids each gotta a slushy and had patriotic tongues. I think my family has a thing about sticking out their tongues for pictures.

Robert was impressed with all the fire trucks and Santa.
We had a great time inspite of the rain and enjoyed theFireworks from the Naval Academy Bridge.
2 comments:
Love the tongues. Looks like Erika got Grandpa Burton's tongue! It's been a while since my kids were impressed by Santa. I love the expression.
Most of my kids got Grandpa Burton's tongue and the ability to stick it out and touch their nose. They make me so proud.......
Post a Comment