A washing machine full of suds.......
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
What do you get when????
What do you get when you cross a fractured foot
and the stomach flu?
A washing machine full of suds.......
We have had an exciting past 48 hours... I discovered that I fractured my heel and I am in a boot for 2 to 6 weeks. Also We have had the stomach flu. Thanks to Erika I woke up to a clean kitchen this morning. I hope to get caught up on the laundry after I remove the suds with the wet/dry vac.
A washing machine full of suds.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry on all counts!
Oh, man! How did you do that to your foot??
At least she was trying to help with the laundry. I wish I lived closer to bring you some soup.
Not sure how I did it. The Laundry wasn't Erikas fault. She does it all the time. I figured out that the little kids spilled shampoo and the cleaned it up with a towel, then we washed it.
Post a Comment