Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Karen

Today my sister Karen is a year older. I was going to send her a card, and then an e card and well now its down to my blog because I can't find her email address.

Karen was the sister that had to put up with me the most. We shared a bedroom. I'm sure that I wasn't the best room mate, but she taught me how to do some very important things. Like how to make my bed so you could bounce a quater on it and how to make peanut butter cups on my lamp. So thank you for always letting me climb into bed with your when I had a bad dream, for always making sure I had a halloween custome and for being a great example of being a wife and mother.

Happy Birthday Karen

2 comments:

Karen said...

I've always felt very blessed to have you as a sister and to share my room with you and the peanut butter cups... I'm amazed now that we didn't burn our room down! That was a good clown lamp. I really don't remember "putting up with much" I always loved you and felt your love. Thanks for the thought about the card and the email. THIS is awesome.

Love you!

Karen said...

ps kz@byu.net

I don't have yours either