Learn what makes us laugh, smile, giggle and some times cry.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Halloween
Before:
I don't remember carving pumpkins growing up. However it has become a wonderful tradition at our house. And yes if you are counting , that would be 11 pumpkins, only 7 survived being carved. We got the deal all you can carry for $19.99.
I remember carving pumpkins, they just were not quite so elaborate...we used a regular knife and just did traditional faces and such. I remember using toothpicks to make the nose stick out.
Hey Ruby was dinosaur too, the exact same costume!
cool pumpkins! The last few years Ive bagged the pumpkin carving...It just turned out to be a pumpkin gutts war!.... Hey my last blog post I found a picture of you and me in a roadshow! so long ago! anyways...hope things are good with you! Tommie
2 comments:
I remember carving pumpkins, they just were not quite so elaborate...we used a regular knife and just did traditional faces and such. I remember using toothpicks to make the nose stick out.
Hey Ruby was dinosaur too, the exact same costume!
cool pumpkins! The last few years Ive bagged the pumpkin carving...It just turned out to be a pumpkin gutts war!.... Hey my last blog post I found a picture of you and me in a roadshow! so long ago! anyways...hope things are good with you!
Tommie
Post a Comment