Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What am I supposed to teach.....

I have a friend at church that told me she was glad that the Lord was so patient with us,  because she keep having the same struggle over and over again and she wished that she would hurry up and learn her lesson so this would pass.  So we talked for awhile and feeling better that we were not alone in our struggles we went our separate ways.  Our conversation stayed in my head for days, replaying it over and over.  Several days later I had my ah ha moment.  Thanks to my wonderful friend Jeanne, I was able to change my perspective.  She reminded me that our struggles are not always what we are supposed to learn,  but maybe it is because we need to teach someone.
So get ready I have alot to teach..........

1 comment:

Karen said...

Funny (don't know if that's the best word but I'll use it for lack of a better) how there are some things we can learn or teach only through our experiences. Look forward to learning a lot from you. {hugs}