Robert (7) was given an assignment to write a persuasive letter to a farmer from the point of view of the turkey. Here is his letter:
Dear Farmer,
I urge you not to eat me for thanksgiving. 1 reason is I'm rily (really) fast. I'll run to China and you'll never get me. The next reasen is my meat is very tuff (tough). If you try to eat me you'll break your teeth. A nuther (Another) reason is I'm going to peck your eyes out. So you shud (should) run. So you shudent (shouldn't) eat me for thanksgiving.
Yours truely,
Turkey R.
What I have learned is that I should not eat my children even when they act like turkey's. Like Turkey R. my kids ae going up very fast and sometimes life seems so tough that I might just break my teeth. So I am trying to follow President Uchtdorf's guidance and "Be Happy Now". Be happy about the little things, it is in the little things our greatest happiness and blessings can be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment