Monday, April 6, 2009

Random thoughts of a Soccer/ Dance Mom

First, let me say that I love to watch my children play soccer. William, Carolynn and Robert are all playing this season. So we are extremely busy as they are all on different teams. We have soccer practice 4 nights a week and the games on the weekend. We spent 4 hours at the fields this weekend and we all got a little sunburned on our faces. I guess I just wasn't thinking. It was one of the few weekends that we were all at the same fields and games didn't conflict. Robert was the goal king this weekend with 6 goals. They have started playing 3 v3 and the teams are split between 2 fields. This helps so that the more aggressive kids can play together and the kids get more ball time. William plays defense. Carolynn, well she just plays... Robert is the most aggressive player of all my kids. Good sportsmanship is required.
Carolynn had her 3rd dance competition this weekend. We were very excited to have Grammy and Grandpa Mish come and watch. Her group received a
1st place finish for having the highest score in that age group, they got a platinum placement and a fun award of Stage Divas. She is having a blast dancing.Matthew and Erika are good sports and come to all the events happily. I have great kids.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like a full schedule. Little kids playing soccer brings back fun memories.