Learn what makes us laugh, smile, giggle and some times cry.
I'm not sure but it looks like you spend a bunch on beds unnecessarily... Does it have a door? Does the door lock? How did Will escape?
Is that homeschooling? Really, it looks like naptime to me!That is the cutest picture!!!!! Seriously! Sooooo stinkin cute! Tell us what they are doing.
Ok here is the scoop. They were playing hide and seek. Matthew hid on the shelf in our book case and closed his eyes. I busted out laughing and started taking pictures.William was playing at a friends house and missed the fun
If it were my kids Id say "no good!" but your kids sure are cute!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not sure but it looks like you spend a bunch on beds unnecessarily... Does it have a door? Does the door lock? How did Will escape?
Is that homeschooling? Really, it looks like naptime to me!
That is the cutest picture!!!!! Seriously! Sooooo stinkin cute! Tell us what they are doing.
Ok here is the scoop. They were playing hide and seek. Matthew hid on the shelf in our book case and closed his eyes. I busted out laughing and started taking pictures.
William was playing at a friends house and missed the fun
If it were my kids Id say "no good!" but your kids sure are cute!!!!
Post a Comment