Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Google Tag


It was a lot of fun and harder then I thought it would be. Erika and I had lots of giggles. For those of you who don't know how Google tag works here are the instructions: the rules are that you must Google the answers and post your favorite picture (within the first three pages) that comes up. Amy this is for you....



1. First Name: Linda

Linda McCartney



2. Middle Name: Sue (Burton pictures were boring)



Sue Ellen from Arthur



3: Last Name: Mish


Arty Mish (Don't know him, but has the same last name)



4: Bad Habit: Dirty Car - I hate cleaning it out......




5: Doing Right Now: Making Brownies for Carolynn's lunch.


6: Grandma's Name: Mary



Mary Queen of Scots




7:Past Pet: Dog - Zen , she was the first dog Bill and got after we got married


8. My First Job: Dunkin' Donuts- Thanks Lisa


9: My Age =40


Things just don't work like they used too.

    10: Where you grew up: Canoga Park,CA until I was 16, then Gaithersburg MD


11: A past love:Camping at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Nothing like here on the East Coast.

12: Favorite Place: Cueno, Italy- Good Food, nice people and beautiful views


Main square


    13. If I went back to school, I would....become a Midwife



14: A place I would Like to visit: Alaska and Greece





15: Favorite Color - Red


Red Square Nebula


15. Favorite Food: Mussels - I learned to eat them in Italy

No comments: