Friday, October 7, 2011

My salute to Bob the egg protecter

Bob was only live for a very short time.  He was created in Carolynn's third grade science class.  His only job was to protect his cargo.  A single egg.  Although he did his best at 11:20 am he failed in the line of duty,as he was dropped from the roof of the school and had a catastrophic structural failure. Please view this video and these pictures for a moment of silence.
May Bob and his cargo rest in pieces...... ( this was taken with my phone so not the best.  Ms.Banks Carolynn's teacher is in the tye-dye shirt)


Checking out the results,  not so good lots of yellow leaking.
The ones that survived
The guts on the pavement

Waiting for the eggs to drop


1 comment:

Karen said...

Poor Bob and poor egg. If I was really creative I would write a limerick in tribute to Bob and the yellow tale tale sign of his ultimate failure... but I don't even remember how to write a limerick. RIPieces Bob.