"Mish" Information

Learn what makes us laugh, smile, giggle and some times cry.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow

By tomorrow we will have received approx. 55 inches of snow.  So here is what we have been doing.





I hope that the pictures speak louder then words.

Posted by Linda M at 3:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ▼  2010 (2)
    • ▼  February (1)
      • Snow, Snow and More Snow
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)

About Me

Linda M
Annapolis, Maryland
At the request of my sister, I have decided to start a blog as a way to stay connected with friends and family scattered around the country. I marvel at my wonderful family and their accomplishments. I hope that is site will become a way to celebrate my family and our life together.
View my complete profile

People I know who Blog

  • All in the Burton Family
  • Jordan and Amy
  • Karen Zimbleman
  • Lisa Brown
  • Pat and Tammy
  • The Norris Family
  • Whats4dinner

My Family

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.