I have to say that I have been avoiding writing this post for days. Everyone I know is so excited that school is starting and things as they say will be going back to " normal". I don't want things to go back to normal. I love having my kids home. even though it can be hetic and makes me frustrated. I love to be with them, to play with them and to hear all the amazing thing they have to say. Now I have to send them away, so other people can see how amazing they are. Yes I know they will be coming home everyday. Oh how I am going to miss having them all crawl in my bed in the morning for kisses and tickles, and spending the day at the pool. Maybe I am just going to miss the laziness of summer, hanging out in PJ's, peeling off the dead skin after a sun burn, counting bug bites.
As the season changes so does my life.... and now I get to cheer at soccer games and dance competitons.
2 comments:
I wondered if you were still homeschooling your kids... I guess not...
I am still homeschooling Erika. This is her last year.
Post a Comment