Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Robert

Robert just tickled my funny bone yesterday.
So I thought I would share his day with you. I just got a bike and a trailer to start riding. All my kids have bikes but Matthew. So the idea is that all kids ride except Matthew. However that plan is not working. I ended up with Matthew, Robert and Carolynn in the trailer. Robert calls the bike trailer "the trunk". So yesterday when we tried to go for a bike ride he got to ride in the trunk with Matthew. I worry sometimes when we
are out in public and he asks if he can
ride in the trunk latter, that the are
police going to come after me for putting
my kids in the trunk.






We have 2 chocolate labs and an invisible fence. Yesterday Rolo got out due his collar not being charged. So I packed the kids in the car and went to the beach to pick him up. He willingly got into the back and we went home. So where's the story.... Upon trying to get him out he jumps into the back seat and I proceed to yell "get out of the car you damn dog." I know great example for the kids. So I get Rolo in the house and we leave to run errands. As I'm driving away Robert says to me "Mom, Did you get Rolo the damn dog in the house?" All I could say was yes.

And My last Robert story from yesterday. After prayer has been said and teeth brushed. I overheared the following conversation between Carolynn and Robert. Carolynn, "Robert, you watch the door and be the guard. Let me know if Erika is coming." Robert "Okay." Then Robert heads down to the basement yelling" Erika are you coming." So much for being a good guard.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cute stories and pics. Jenn was wondering how old Robert is now.

Linda M said...

Robert will 4 on July 19th.

Amy said...

Hey! This is your niece, Amy....Your kids are so cute! It's fun to be able to see what is going on and kind of stay up with you guys! We miss you! Check out our blog... jordanandamywright.blogspot.com